Latest Post

Latest Post
The “Chisel Chinned Bullasaur” slams its chin into large boulders in hopes to find colonies of stone fleas. These #stonefleas account for 80% of the Bullasuars diet. The other 20% consists of #octafruit and #minidrexlitdragon . @carkayous